We are only reopening our Activity Center in Everett at this time. Information about restarting our Bowling Program and the SPIN Dance will be posted here on our website, sent out in our newsletter, and posted on our Facebook page.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Returning to All Aboard
- Fill out the new online Application Form.
This must be completed for all participants before returning. Even if you filled out a new form last Spring after we closed, we are requiring you to fill out this form again. Not only is it a best practice to update information every year, but we are also updating our files into a secure online database, and filling out this newest form is how a participant’s information is entered into our new database. This is an important safety measure that will allow staff to act quickly in case of an emergency.
In order to start attending All Aboard the week of June 21st when we reopen, the Application Form must be completed no later than Monday, June 14th. If the form is completed after June 14th, the participant will not be able to attend until all of the below steps are completed and they have been scheduled for the sessions they will attend.
Click here to fill out the Application Form
- Within a few days of completing the Application Form, you will be emailed a scheduling form.
This is not an automated process, please give staff a couple days to send the email to the contact person specified in the Application Form.
Since we are currently limiting each session to 20 participants, each participant must be registered and scheduled for a session in order to attend, and this form is how we will schedule participants. Participants will only be allowed to attend one session (AM or PM) each day, but AM and PM session will have the same classes and activities, so they will not miss out on anything.
- Fill out the Scheduling Form with the participant's session preferences.
Click here to see what classes are scheduled for each day, as well as our new hours and policies.
We will do our best to schedule participants with their top session choices and in the same sessions as their friends (if their schedules are compatible), but availability is on a first come, first served basis, so fill out that Application Form early!
- Within a few days* you will be contacted by staff with the weekly sessions the participant has been scheduled for.
*We are currently waiting for more scheduling forms to come in so we can make sure the most participants possible can get scheduled for a session that works for them. If you filled out the form and haven't heard back yet, no need to fill it out again, we will get back to you.
- Schedule transportation/rides for the participant - note our new hours
AM Drop-Off: 8:30-9:00
AM Session: 9:00-11:30
AM Pick-Up 11:30-12:00
Center CLOSED for sanitizing: 12:00-1:00 (AM session participants must be picked up before 12:00, and PM participants cannot be dropped off before 1:00)
PM Drop-Off: 1:00-1:30
PM Session: 1:30-4:00
PM Pick-Up: 4:00-4:30
DART and Para will be given a list of participants who have been scheduled for each session, please do not attempt to schedule rides before being contacted by staff with the participant's weekly schedule. If a participant arrives for a session they have not been scheduled for, their caregiver will be called to pick them up.
- Go over the policies and expectations (below) with participants so they know what to expect.
Below are our safety policies and expectations for reopening. Changes can be difficult, and we recognize that this is a lot of change. Most of these are temporary, so make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter to get updates as we change our policies and things get back to normal.
We estimate that the form will take about 30 minutes to complete, and you should have the following information on-hand to complete the form:
- Contact info for all applicable emergency contacts and caregivers
- If using state respite hours - contact info for respite caseworker and number of respite hours available
- Participant's Covid-19 vaccination card
- Any participant allergies, medical conditions, medications, or relevant behavioral information that would be helpful to staff or a medical professional in an emergency situation
Temporary Safety Policies
- All participants, staff and volunteers must be vaccinated to attend at this time, no exceptions
- All participants must complete our new online Application Form before attending
- Participants, staff, and volunteers must wear their masks the entire time they are at All Aboard
- Social distancing will be practiced
- There will be no eating at All Aboard. Participants are expected to eat their lunch before or after attending All Aboard, no snacks will be provided, and the Snack Shack will be closed and there will be no food available for purchase. Participants will be permitted to eat a snack from home only if medically necessary
- Participants will check in and out using our new facial recognition kiosk, which will also take their temperature every day. If a participant is running a fever, their caregiver will be contacted to pick them up from the center and the participant's account will be charged $75 per hour (after we've contacted their caregiver) until the participant is picked up. Please do not send a sick participant to the center, it endangers their fellow participants and also our staff.
- Since each session will be limited to 20 participants, all participants must be scheduled for a session in order to attend (see step-by-step instructions above). If they arrive for a session they have not been scheduled for, their caregiver will be called to pick them up
- Because our capacity is limited, participants can attend only one session (AM or PM) each day. The center will close every day from 12-1 for sanitization, and participants are not permitted to stay all day.
Please note that the cost of each session has increased from $19 to $20, effective June 21st, 2021.
All Aboard will be closed Monday, July 5th in observance of the 4th of July Holiday
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-327-5533